Friday, July 31, 2009

SURPRISE!!!!

I apologize for neglecting the blog once again. Had been really caught up with school thus blogging had to be cast aside for a really long time. Anyhows, a surprise package arrived from Tokyo two weeks back. No! I didn't order anything from Tokyo - it was a god-sent gift to prevail over the stress I was having.




Let's Take a Look...
I love the fact that the package was packed so prettily...




Any clues as of yet?

Isn't she pretty?

Stuffing-s more stuffing-s and even more stuffing-s. (My dog nearly ate them :)

KAWAII!!!!!!!

I SO LOVE JULY!!!

My 3rd bottle of Brighten-up Junsui Blossom Fountain Courtesy of Kawaii Tokyo. THANK YOU!

I've always loved the Brighten-Up Junsui Blossom Fountain from Kawaii Tokyo. Not only does it act like a facial mist, it has other multiple uses. Note to all (Just in case you haven't read my review on the above mentioned product) I'll do it once again in this post. The Junsui Blossom Fountain has 3 other uses. How convenient is that?

  1. It acts like a toner
  2. Acts as a makeup fixer
  3. AND it soothes + hydrates sun-damaged skin

This product is enriched with loads of vitamins - which are beneficial for our skin and utilizes water from Mt. Fuji. Yes! FUJI! I'm not kidding. (We all know that the cleanest and purest of water exists on mountain tops.)It has a lavender scent which is not over-powering and is definitely suitable for individuals who are repulsed by scented products.

The product is absolutely amazing! I have seen results and am sticking to it. No more MAC charge water or Fix + for me! I really mean it. Pores have been tightened and my skin is definitely clearer than before. I LOVE YOU KAWAII!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment