Saturday, July 11, 2009

Update on Silkygirl BB Cream

Hey guys,



Here's an update for the Silkygirl BB Cream. Basically, I had it on for the whole day approximately 12 hours (unlike the previous time whereby I had it on for about 6 hours) - my face looks disgusting or should i say chalky at the moment. I have this feeling that my oily/combination skin had caused this BB Cream to react and be in the present state. Sincerely, I would not purchase this cream EVER! My face is beyond ghastly.


This picture will elaborate further:




Sidenote: Just so you guys know, the BB cream wears off easily - a simple rub would 'expose' your actual skin. I apologise for not informing you guys earlier. My bad for not taking a longer test run.

Anyhows, If you guys wish to try out GOOD and recommended BB Creams (I support BRTC BB Creams by the way), here's a webbie for you to grab FREE, I repleat, FREE samples!



No comments:

Post a Comment