Thursday, June 11, 2009

40% Discount on Kawaii Tokyo's Brighten-Up Wrinkle Solution!!!

Dear Readers,

as a token of my appreciation for viewing and reading my blog, I would be sharing my discount coupons (from Kawaii Tokyo) with you!!! Yes I'm not kidding! :D For this week, the coupon entitles any individual to a 40% discount on Kawaii Tokyo's Wrinkle Solution. If you are interested, simply leave me a comment, and I would mail the coupon over to you.

This Overnight Repair Wrinkle Solution contains oedema-fighting "Eyeseryl", super moisturising "Lipidure", and superb brightening"Arbutin". It assists in reducing puffiness around the eye area and lighten up under eye circles. It has a watery gel texture, thus do not worry about it causing milia around your eyes.
(30g which last approx. 3 months)

Original Price: SGD $88
Discounted Price: SGD $52.80
(The promotion is valid from June 11 till August 10)

No comments:

Post a Comment