Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kawaii Treat No. 3


For this week, Kawaii Tokyo is having a 40% discount on their Daytime Rescue UV Reflector Block (yes! no doubt 40%) I'm a huge fan of sunscreens and I must say that this is one of the easiest sunscreens to use ever. It comes in a spray bottle form thus no rubbing or spreading is needed. I simple detest it when sunscreens start flaking during application. (This happens really often for me by the way. On occasional mornings, I would be extremely groggy AND wouldn't remember the exact areas that have been set with a layer. Blindly I would place on another coat only to have it start flaking! As certain sunscreens tend to be sticky, I would have a hard time removing such flakes.



Remember my post about the need for a sunscreen protecting your skin against UVB? Well, the Kawaii Tokyo Daytime Rescue UV Reflector Block does it. It reflects both UVA & UVB rays preventing photo damage that would cause skin aging. Another positive note about this sunscreen would be that it refines pores and enables makeup to last longer as well. The Daytime Rescue UV Reflector Block also aids in providing Vitamin C to your skin - eventually promoting brightening and collagen synthesis. What does this mean? Your skin is being repaired even when you are under the sun. As the UV Blocker has a watery texture - you need not worry about it leaving a greasy feel.

Retails for: $35.00

Discounted Price: $21.00


The promotion is from June 25th to August 24th 2009

As usual, drop me a mail if you wish to acquire the coupon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment