Monday, June 8, 2009

Gowoonsesang BB Cream SPF30PA++ Review

Gowoonsesang BB Cream SPF30PA++


Main Gowoonsesang Website: http://www.gowoonsesang-eng.co.kr/eng/functional/bb.asp

Price: $43 (60ml tube)
Avaliable at: Sasa Stores
Coverage: Average but buildable..(I never use concealer when I use this BB Cream)
Oil Control: EXCELLENT! (I need not blot my face nor spray any facial mist for as long as 7 hours.)
Shade: It has a dark shade, but tends to brighten up after application. (I have fair-medium skin thus it worked well for me. I wouldn't recommend this BB cream to people with tanned skin.)
Texture: Thick texture, something similar to SkinFood's Aloe BB Cream.
Finish: You get a matte finish. (does not give you much of a dewy glow)
By the way, Sasa is presently having a discount for this BB Cream. (If i'm not wrong, the discount would be approximately 10-20%).
Another alternative: EBAY!!!
I purchased my tube off a trustable seller at $32.



Still having doubts and wish to sample the product first?

Fr3b is giving away these adorable trial size tubes of Gowoonsesang BB Cream for just $0.80 (approximate postage payment .) Sign up now!!! Quick!!! (quantities are limited at the moment )
http://www.fr3b.com/referral_program.php?referrer_token=7ccaa9d841fea814021226971f01e2d8

No comments:

Post a Comment