Sunday, June 7, 2009

FREE Sunscreen!!!




Hey guys! Beauty Credit ( a Korean skin-care line, endorsed by lead actress Koo Hye Sun from Boys Over/Before Flowers) is giving away 200 FREE Mini Travel Size Sun Creams (SPF39 PA++) worth a total of $11.90!!!
Be the first 200 to sign up online as a member and it would be yours!!! (Membership is FREE). I've already done so myself and received my voucher.:D
Here's the link:
The Whitening Sun Cream they are giving away is said to last for approximately 9 hours, help control the production of melanin , renew skin cells as well as whiten the complexion. Sounds good doesn't it?
As stated on the voucher, redemption starts after the 13th of June, at their Vivocity Outlet.
(The voucher would expire on the 18th of July 2009.)
Anyhows, Thanks to the GSS, Beauty Credit is having a BUY 1 GET 1 FREE PROMOTION (for items holding a $30 value of higher) Imagine buying 2 tubes of BB cream at $30++ (pardon me, i can't remember the price exactly) Weet! I so wanna try their Coenzyme Q10 BB series. I've personally tried their Coenzyme Q10 Sleeping Mask - and i absolutely adore it. It makes my skin really supple and smooth the following day.
Might I add - Spending a total of $90 on a single receipt would entitle you to ALL ITEMS STATED BELOW:
  1. A Facial (worth $167)
  2. A Massage (worth $167)
  3. Travel Treats (worth $39.90)

Need I say more?
(I'm buying my BB tomorrow... :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment