Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Beauty Credit BB Cream

Remember the Sunscreen I was suppose to collect from Beauty Credit(BC)? Well, I had gone down to the Vivocity(Singapore) outlet earlier and was definitely much appalled at their prices. Since my last BC post, I had been debating on which BB Cream I should purchase. The Cause - Too much impulse buying had led me to achieve an entire drawer stash of redundant products - thus I told myself that I had to reconsider my options carefully. Upon finalising, I decided that I wanted to purchase their Coenzyme Q10 Spf 46PA++ BB. I went up to the makeup counter and realised that 2 tubes costs $99.90 (they are having a Buy 1 Get 1 Free Promo). a BIG NONO! The price is way crazy!


Coenzyme Q10 Spf 46PA++ BB





Conenzyme Q10 Spf 15PA++BB Cream




The other option I had was, The Conenzyme Q10 Spf 15PA++BB Cream. This BB Cream is retailing at $79.90. : For that price, I can definitely get a reknowned BB Cream (E.g BRTC or Dr.G). I didn't bother about the Green Tea BB as it had minimal functions compared to the other two. If you are a person who calculates price by content, (I myself do it sometimes) you might find it reasonable. Both Coenzyme BB Creams hold 80ml in content, and average market BB Creams only hold 40-50ml. Another thought that crossed my mind would be - "if i didn't like the product, it would be added to my redundant stash" (they didn't have any samples thus i really couldn't make purchase as an option.) Imagine trying out the tester and walking around for 5 hours, returning for purchase after when content. That would be kind of stupid. Application on the hands would not have the same effect as direct application. So the final outcome - I didn't buy my BB Cream.


What did I haul away instead?




The Brown Rice Mask (Retailing at $30.90)


AND


The Honey & Black Sugar Mask (Retailing at $30.90)

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, sucrose, Sorbitol, PEG-32, Petrolatum, Sucrose, Fatty Acid Ester, PEG-8, Silica, Cetyl Octanoate, Montmorillonite, Fragrance, Caramel, Methyl Paraben, Sodium Methyl Stearoyl Taurate, Manuka Honey / Glycern, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyl Paraben, Xanthan Gum

With the Buy 1 Get 1 Free Promotion, I thus managed to get BOTH Mask at $30.90 which generally equates to $15.45 per mask. How value saving is that? Comparing the price with masks from Skinfood and TheFaceShop. It's definitely well worth it. I haven't tried the Brown Rice Mask thus I have no comments on it just yet. As for the Honey & Black Sugar Mask, I give it 10 thumbs up. It leaves my skin feeling really soft and supple. The Black Sugar Mask is kind of like a 2 in 1 product - an exfoliater and nutrient supplier. It makes the skin much brighter after use. I definitely recommend it.




1 comment:

  1. The Q10 BB cream is worth its price. I am into my 2nd tube. Has got high SPF so don't need to use sunscreen. coverage is good and doesn't cake.

    ReplyDelete