Wednesday, June 24, 2009

HerWorld Project Makeover - Clinique 3 Step Challange!!!

I WON !!! :D:D:D
(Well, not exactly won the entire contest but being in the top 150 is good enough for me.)

So basically, for the first part of this contest, I was asked to provide a full review on their Clinique 3 Step Skin Care System Kit after trying out their sample. (I'll post the review out once I am done editing the long lengthy-essay. :D). You readers would definitely not want to read a 2 page long review on just one product. (Just my thought :) ) Anyhow, for the second part of the contest, I would have to redeem my full-size Clinique 3 Step Skin Care System and test it out for 2 weeks. Then would i need to email a testimonial of not more that 200 words. ( I really wonder how I am going to do that )and submit 2 photographs. The winners of the second portion would then be given a spot each at the Clinique Most Wanted Fall'09 Workshop this August.

Wish me luck! I swear I'm definitely gonna need it! Only 30 would be selected :\ Yup! Pray people pray FOR ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment